Conference Paper Submission and Review
- Contributions should be original research work not published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- An abstract of around 200 words should be uploaded on the conference website on or before January 4, 2013. If you face any difficulty, contact us at email@example.com
- The authors of the short listed papers will be communicated by January 8, 2013
- The authors have to upload the full paper on the conference website on or before January 31, 2013.
- The abstract should clearly indicate the contribution made by the paper to the existing body of knowledge.
- All manuscripts should be in English, typed in Times New Roman, font size 12 in double space, only on one side of the paper with a wide margin on both the sides. All tables must be consecutively numbered using Arabic numerals with appropriate titles. Footnotes should be listed consecutively in the text with super script Arabic numerals. Bibliographic references should be on a separate sheet of paper.
- Only word (.doc or .docx) and pdf files can be uploaded.
- Fill all the details and indicate the category and the group for which the paper is being submitted. In case of a doubt regarding the group and subject area of the paper, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manuscripts should not exceed 4000 words
- The cover page should contain the title of the paper, abstract of not more than 200 words, full authorship, author’s professional titles and e-mail addresses.
Review and Acceptance: All contributions submitted for the conference are subject to double blind review. They will be reviewed for their originality, clarity and relevance to the theme. The authors also have to ensure it is their original work. Contributions will be tested for plagiarism.