Mr. D A Jayakumar, Associate Vice President – Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd. interacting with IBA students
Date: 24th June 2016
The students of IBA were enlightened by Mr. D A Jayakumar, Associate Vice President – Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd. who took a session to empower them with knowledge about “FMCG and the Food & Beverages Industry”.
Mr. Jayakumar‘s discussion with students included important topics like:
- Industrial Relations, Negotiating with labour unions and relevant Labour laws
- The philosophy behind Coca-Cola’s work culture and Market strategy
- Policies which are practiced in order to retain and enhance brand value
- Approach towards different regional markets and consumers in India
- Thought process and initiatives by Coca-Cola as part of their Social responsibility
Towards the end, Mr. Jayakumar advised students to focus on Career and not just Job, because a focus on the former gives the necessary momentum to one’s professional growth and brings the best out of us. In the end, it was clearly visible from the sparkling faces of students that their thirst for knowledge was truly quenched with this session.