Mr. B Venkataramana, President – Group HR, Landmark Group in an interactive session with IBA students
Date: 28th June 2016
The students of IBA were enlightened by Mr. B Venkataramana, President – Group HR, Landmark Group who took a session to empower them with knowledge about “HR best practices.”
Mr. Venkataramana‘s discussion with students included important topics like:
- How every manager in a company is an HR manager
- How HR policies set the work culture in a company
- Enhancing company brand value through HR best practices
- Approach towards employees in the Landmark group
- Initiatives by Landmark group to enhance skills of its employees
Mr. Venkataramana also cited on various occasions examples from his own life experiences while working in various companies to demonstrate how and what kind of message goes to employees in each case.
Posted on June 28, 2016, in Committee, I3, Industry Interaction and tagged Guest Lectures, I3 Committee, IBA, indus business academy, Landmark Group, Mr. B Venkataramana. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.